When you live a busy life, intimacy can sometimes take a backseat. That said, intimacy is an important part of any relationship and should be made a priority. In this special segment of The Marc and Mandy Show: Love Advice with Dr. Reece Malone, sex therapist and relationship expert Dr. Reese Malone gives great advice for keeping intimacy in busy relationships.
- Name all of the distractions around you and be mindful of the importance of being more present with yourself and your partner.
- Set firm boundaries, such as leaving the cellphones out of the bedroom. Too often couples say goodnight and good morning to their cellphone rather than their partner.
- Carve out time for non-pressured and pleasure focused intimacy. Even ten minutes of silent touching and caressing can make a huge difference.
- And don’t forget to schedule those dates that explore new and exciting places and experiences. By doing so, it can maintain reignite passion.
- Instead of technology being a distraction, use it to your advantage by sending each other flirty texts or even those private knotty thoughts so that your partner knows that they desired.
About Dr. Reece Malone:
Dr. Reece Malone holds a Masters of Public Health and a Doctorate of Human Sexuality. His post-graduate training awarded him a certification in sex therapy. He is an award-winning board-certified sexologist and certified sexuality education supervisor. To learn more about Dr. Reece Malone’s work and credentials or to get to in touch, visit her .
Thanks for tuning in to The Marc and Mandy Show! Leave a comment below, We’d love to hear from you!
Visit for show times and schedules.
Keep in Touch with Us… Everywhere!