[flashvideo file=”https://www.shopmarcdesigns.com/Video/June9.flv” /]
- 5 pieces of medium shrimp – peeled and deveined
- 1 cup of diced diakon
- 1 cup of diced carrot
- 1 cup of white vinegar
- 1/4 cup of pickling spice
- 1/4 cup of diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup of diced green pepper
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of chili sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, pealed and crushed
- Clean and peal deveined shrimp
- Dice the diakon, carrot, green pepper and red pepper
- In a pot, boil the white vinegar, brown sugar and pickling spice (wrap in cheese cloth)
- Pour the pickling spice and vinegar, then mix with diced carrot, diakon, red pepper and green pepper.
- Add salt and pepper to your liking
- Set aside
- In a wok, sauté’ the shrimp in oil and garlic and mix with chili sauce.
- Put the diakon and carrot salad at the center of a white porcelain.
- Then arrange the shrimp and sprinkle with chives.